Our Lite Gel Palm Wheelchair Gloves have a fingerless design that allows the skin to breathe while giving exceptional freedom of movement and are perfect for those with an active lifestyle. Featuring Lycra-backed palms that draw sweat away from the skin and keep the hands cool in warmer temperatures, these lightweight sports gloves combine breathable Amara leather with towelling on the reverse to help prevent irritated and sweaty hands.
Each glove has a 3mm layer of shock-absorbing silicon gel that provides the optimum protection against chafing and blistering along with the full thumb.
They are designed to be quick and easy to fit or remove, with a wide wrist opening and handy finger pulls.
These Lite Gel Palm Wheelchair Gloves can be machine washed at low temperatures and are available in a choice of five colours and seven sizes.
- Fingerless design for more freedom and movement
- Pressure absorbing gel pad technology
- Wide Velcro wrist straps for full support
- Lightweight and breathable
- Ideal for your active lifestyle
- Padded palms for extra protection and guarding