Designed by a wheelchair user, our Classic Full Finger Wheelchair Gloves have offered optimum levels of comfort and protection to the hands of active wheelchair users for more than twenty years. Ideal for use in the winter months, they can help protect against cold, ice and mud while allowing the skin to breathe. Manufactured from the finest cow leather, these high-quality wheelchair gloves are perfect for everyday use and are as durable as they are stylish.
Their robust construction and thick neoprene backing give warmth and protection, while the stretch cuff and Velcro strap provides greater comfort and flexibility.
The clever three stitched sections offer targeted protection to the areas that need it most. Simultaneously, the design gives the user increased hand stability while operating the wheelchair to help stop blisters and calluses from forming.
Available in a choice of eight different sizes.
- Provides ultimate protection and comfort
- Designed by a wheelchair user
- Developed for everyday use, especially in winter months
- Manufactured using the highest quality cow leather
- Robust construction with neoprene backing
- Velcro strap and stretch cuff gives flexibility and comfort
- Targeted protection for the palm area
- Choice of eight sizes
Gloves must never be soaked or cleaned with water. Use specialist leather cleaning preservatives to wipe clean or use a specialist dry cleaner.