Perfect for use in the spring or summer, our Classic Fingerless Wheelchair Gloves allow the skin to breathe while offering the fingers greater freedom so the user can use touchscreens with ease.
With three stitched sections, these high-quality gloves give the ultimate comfort and protection, helping to prevent the formation of blisters and calluses. The design enables the hands to remain stable during wheelchair operation, which promotes user confidence and independence.
Manufactured to the same rigorous standards as our Classic Full Finger Wheelchair Gloves, they have ingenious cord finger pulls that make them easy to remove or fit, which is a real positive for users with limited hand or finger movement.
The full thumb safeguards against chafing, while the padded kick pad on the palm provides outstanding protection to the area that needs it most.
Strength and durability are features of the finest cow leather used to make these gloves, while the neoprene backing ensures a made to measure fit. They are available in either black or brown in a choice of eight sizes.
- Fingerless design for more freedom and movement
- Ideal for use in the spring or summer
- Pressure absorbing gel pad technology
- Wide Velcro wrist straps for full support
- Cord finger pulls enable easy fitting and removal
- Lightweight and breathable
- Ideal for your active lifestyle
- Padded palms for extra protection and guarding
Gloves must never be soaked or cleaned with water. Use specialist leather cleaning preservatives to wipe clean or use a specialist dry cleaner.