Our high-quality fingerless Children's Wheelchair Gloves are made to the same demanding specification as our adult gloves, only for smaller hands. They have been designed to allow the skin to breathe and provide greater freedom to the fingers, enabling the user to work with touchscreens. With a hard-wearing, padded leather palm that offers the best possible protection, they can help stop blisters and calluses from developing while the full thumb guards against chafing. These gloves have been developed to keep the hands stable while operating the wheelchair to promote user independence and confidence.
Incredibly comfortable to wear, they are made from the finest cow leather to make them long-lasting, and they can be machine washed at 30°. Our Children's Wheelchair Gloves are available in black only with a choice of three sizes: small (ages 5-6), Medium (ages 7-9) and Large (ages 10-12). We recommend buying our XS size adult gloves for young teenagers.
- High-quality, made to same specification as adult gloves
- Developed to let the skin breathe
- Allows freedom of movement to fingers
- Padded palm offers extra protection
- Designed to keep hands stable while operating wheelchair
- Encourage independence and confidence
- Choice of sizes
- Machine washable at 30°